[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Dr. Auratheft - KING TUBBY MIX Vol. 2 - Up fringe [2005] - Baesse.de

Baesse.de - Forum

Moderatoren: ReaL Junglist, The Grim Reaper

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

yardie37

Dr. Auratheft - KING TUBBY MIX Vol. 2 - Up fringe [2005]

19.04.2005, 19:41

Jawoll! Darauf habe ich gewartet.

It´s called The Sequel featuring King Tubby's Home Town HiFi Sound System (part 2)

D/L hier:

http://www.siebethissen.net/Dr_Aurathef ... /index.htm

Kommentar von Dr. auratheft:

Almost a year ago I posted my King Tubby Mixxx and since then I have been overwhelmed by emails, compliments and questions – unbelievable. From Tokyo to Los Angeles, people mailed me about it and reposted or discussed the mix in forums and MP3 Blogs. Fanx! The mix is still being downloaded a lot, that’s why I kept it in my audiozine. This unexpected reception makes me humble (almost). So for all of you out there, admiring the big man Osbourne Ruddock a.k.a. King Tubby, here’s another compilation mix: The Sequel. It really is a shame this genius got murdered in 1989. Fortunately his heritage is huge, leaving us with so much stuff to enjoy, that we will be able to his sound till the end of mankind. Several years ago in Seattle, I found myself trembling with excitement when I was looking at his mixing desk that was exhibited in a museum. I never knew the buttons of his desk were that big! It made my friend come to the conclusion that it was the size of the buttons that made Tubby’s sound so grand and wicked. Anyway, I have dedicated this mix to the buttons, that is to Tubby’s drums & basslines. Focussing on the bass, I have picked out forty tunes or so and compiled them here. Intuition was my guide, so I made no track list. I think this mix differs from part one, however, they both provide a pretty cool impression of Tubby’s mixing qualities and unique sound as well. I have posted The Sequel not in the MOM Radio section, but in the Up Fringe page, as I think most of you fans out there are music freaks, deejays or sound detectives trying to grasp that authentic seventies drum & bass sound. Rare & Unusual. Enjoy and spread the sound.

Teil 1 (für alle die ihn verpasst haben) hier:

http://www.siebethissen.net/Dr_Aurathef ... /index.htm

Quelle:

tofuhaus.antville.org

kingEGOrakete
Hotstepper
Hotstepper
20.04.2005, 15:43

schönjetzt!
Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable