[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Lyrics von Uk Jungle MC`s - Baesse.de

Baesse.de - Forum

antiuser
Frischling
Thema Autor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lyrics von Uk Jungle MC`s

13.02.2006, 04:03

Zuletzt geändert von antiuser am 13.02.2006, 05:43, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.

antiuser
Frischling
Thema Autor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

13.02.2006, 04:27

Zuletzt geändert von antiuser am 13.02.2006, 16:53, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

antiuser
Frischling
Thema Autor

13.02.2006, 04:33

Zuletzt geändert von antiuser am 13.02.2006, 04:57, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

antiuser
Frischling
Thema Autor

13.02.2006, 04:43

Zuletzt geändert von antiuser am 13.02.2006, 17:03, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

antiuser
Frischling
Thema Autor

13.02.2006, 04:46

The Grim Reaper
Lord of the Nine Hellz
15.02.2006, 15:30

mir reichts schon im FF :lol:

(::)
[url=www.myspace.com/lorcscyric]
NEW LICHKING PROJECT MIXES ONLINE - INTELLIGENT ENDSTEP DARKNESS!!![/url]

DJ Royalty
Der Pate
15.02.2006, 15:52

ich will Lyrics von DJ Bobo! :slayer:
:boobs:

tinitus
Hotstepper
Hotstepper
15.02.2006, 16:18

.....kannste haben.....(::) :hau:

Chihuahua (4x)

Oh, Chihuahua!

I'm walkin in the street and the moon shines bright
A little melody keeps feeling on my mind tonight
I gotcha
It's a song about Chihuahau
Yeah thats cool alright

It was fun
and a life without sorrow feels young
And when you think about tomorrow say yo!
When you're about to freak out
just go and then shout it out loud

Chihuahua Here
Chihuahua There
Everybody wants it everywhere
Sing it loud and life can be so easy
What can make you move
Chihuahua
Can you feel the groove
Chihuahua
What can bring you joy
Chihuahua
Oh Chihuahua

I'm driving in my car
Looking for a parking space
There it is my place,someone else wins the race
No! i give up
Today is not my day
But then i take a deep breathe and say:

Calm down!
When you're about to crazy, turn around!
And feel as fresh as a daisy,just run!
Because it's time to go,
Have fun and let the whole world know

Chihuahua here,
Chihuahua there,
Everybody wants it everywhere
Sing it loud,
And life can be so easy, Chihuahua!

What can make you move, Chihuahua
Can you feel the groove, Chihuahua
What can make you dance, Chihuahua
Oh Chihuahua!
What can make you sing, Chihuahua
Take it and you win, Chihuahua
What can bring you joy, Chihuahua
Oh Chihuahua

Chihuahua (4x)
Oh Chihuahua!

Turn the night into a glory day
Stand up for the rules and pray

Refrain:
We can make it a better place
When we pray for freedom
It doesn’t matter what kind of race
When we pray for freedom

So let’s live for the promised land
Living in harmony
So let’s live with a helping hand
Dreams of a new generation
And we pray

What has happened to paradise
In motion or paralysed
Isolation, immigration
Frustration all over the nation
We’ve been waisting most of our time
just talking about things and that’s no sign
Recognize - the advice
It is more than only an exercise
Remember of the world so far away
Where people stay and pray every day
They have their hopes they have their chance
They pray for peace and tolerance
Remember of past time paradise
A system without any compromise
Let me say, we can find a way

What has happened to paradise
Is it turned into a world of sorrow and lies
So many people don’t care about rules
Honest people seem to be the fools
Time to wise up, time to rise up
Open your eyes up,- to the top
Hold a dream against the wind
Close your eyes and let it in
I’ve heard of a world so far away
Where people stay and pray every day
They have no god, no sovereign
They pray for their rules and so they win
Remember of pastime paradise
We’ve been living in, no compromise
Let me say, we can find a way

:nein:

"Eigießen ist wie Bleigießen, nur ohne Bl."

yardie37

15.02.2006, 18:33

Mann!

Guckt Euch erstmal im Forum um, wenn Ihr neu seid. So'nen zweiten Thread zum Thema MC - Lyrics braucht niemand.

Und die Lyrics die hier gepsotet sind, sind grösstenteils zweitklassig, wenn man sich die aussem Hip Hop dagegen ansieht.

Leider. Und warum wieder U.K. ?

Abgesehen davon würde ich gern deutsche Lyrics von inländischen MC's haben, wenn überhaupt.

Nichts für ungut, bringt nur niemand was. Ausser üben evtl. :nein:

DJ Royalty
Der Pate
15.02.2006, 18:39

Zwar nicht von einem UK-MC, aber egal:

Pump ab das Bier,
Pump es ab,
komm lass Dich nicht lumpen,
schenk in aus, den Humpen

Au-a,
das schmeckt so gut,
so ein Bierchen, das macht Laune
und geht ins Blut

(ohne Gewähr)
:boobs:

yardie37

15.02.2006, 18:51

MC H.P. Deskjet, äääähhh... Baxxter - Jigga Jigga

(gefunden bei http://www.sing365.com/)

Ring me up!
Skip to the dip now!
What we say?
Jigga Jigga!
Welcome to the main arena!

I've always been a party pleaser!
There's not a doubt!
I've checked all the ladies out!
I am the lyrical teaser!
Addicted to the massive crowd!
Yeah!

If you love me or you hate me
I don't give a damn!
If you really think you're ready
So let me see your hands!
Everybody knows
we've got the floorfiller!
I am the mic driller!
Here is the bass killer!
Yeah!

Full of light
A distant flame
There's sunlight fading
Autumn leaves in the rain
If you call I will be there

Close to the edge!
Watch how we mix it up!
Jigga Jigga!

Ain't never been a trouble maker
Just finish what you start
By ripping you apart!
I'm not a faker!
I feared like the great white shark!
Yeah!

If you love me or you hate me
I don't give a damn!
If you really think you're ready
So let me see your hands!
Everybody wants to be a top shotter!
I work the mic proper!
Here is the chart topper!
Yeah!

With the wheeling a dealing a gimme that a feeling!
Watch out how we gonna lift up the celling!
Yeah!

Full of light
A distant flame
There's sunlight fading
Autumn leaves in the rain
If you call I will be there

Ring me up!
Skip to the dip now!
What we say?

Jigga Jigga!

Oooh! Wo-how!
Davay-davay-davay!

Jigga Jigga!

Allright!
Aaaaaarrrghh![/img]

The Grim Reaper
Lord of the Nine Hellz
15.02.2006, 19:36

[url=www.myspace.com/lorcscyric]

NEW LICHKING PROJECT MIXES ONLINE - INTELLIGENT ENDSTEP DARKNESS!!![/url]

yardie37

15.02.2006, 19:45

Dazah Duba d
Plattenträger
Plattenträger
15.02.2006, 20:21

yardie37

15.02.2006, 20:32

LeiziLeiz
Frischling
13.04.2006, 11:03

Keep the Jungle alive!

www.SonzoftheLion.net

impi

04.07.2006, 19:14

Twisted
Mainfloor Mutant
Mainfloor Mutant

04.07.2006, 22:02

Und das ist mein lieblingstext von Scooter:

(ebenfalls gefunden bei http://www.sing365.com/)

Is everybody on the floor .
We put some energy into this place!
I want to ask you something...are you ready for the sound of Scooter!!?

I want to see you sweat!
I said...I want to see you sweat!!

Hier könnte ich immer brüllen vor lachen

Yeeah.
Hyper! Hyper!
Hyper! Hyper!
Hyper! Hyper!

Ich glaub man muß der total eingefleischte Trancer sein um auf sowas abzufahren. Deshalb erspar ich euch den Rest.

Aber das hier ist noch das einfallsreichste an dem ganzen song.

We want to sing a big shout to US, and to all ravers in the world!

...And to Westbam, Marusha, Steve Mason, The Mystic Man, DJ Dick,
Carl Cox, The Hooligan, Cosmic, Kid Paul, Dag, Mike VanDike,
Jens Lissat, Lenny D., Sven Vath, Mark Spoon, Marco Zaffarano,...
Hell, Paul Elstac, Mate Galic, Roland Casper, Sylvie, Miss Djax,
Jens Mahlstedt, Tanith, Laurent Garnier, Special, Pascal F.E.O.S.,
Gary D., Scotty, Gizmo,... and to all DJs all over the World!!
Keep the Vibes...

Was fürn schleimer :puke:
Das geile daran ist ja, dass er manche namen völlig falsch ausspricht.

Und wenn ich mal schlecht drauf bin, dann macht mein Freund den H.P. nach :smile: :smile:

Step pb
Rewinder
Rewinder
06.07.2006, 13:21

rené@baesse.de
Cheffe
06.07.2006, 13:23

http://www.second-base.com | http://www.baesse.de
Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable